Reach Out to Us
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Digital and social media intern
Casa rbb is always looking for talented professionals with an
entrepreneurial spirit to join our award-winning team. Drop us a line and
introduce yourself. We’d love to hear from you.
rbb Public Relations is seeking an social media and digital intern to support its Digital Park division.
Candidates must be motivated communicators with a passion for writing, blogging, and social media in a fast-paced environment. Requirements include excellent verbal and written communications, savvy research skills, and experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest platforms.
- Current student or recent graduate
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional writing, grammar and proofreading with a flair for "social networking speak
- Passionate about using social media
- Active in social landscape such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest,
Flickr and Twitter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Expert computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Experience in Wordpress and Photoshop a plus
- Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to expand skills and be the best
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Public Relations B2B Senior Account Executive
rbb is seeking a high-energy PR professional with proven media savvy to join its growing team. Strong B2B writing skills and significant national media relations experience required. Candidate will work in teams, directly with clients, provide smart and creative counsel, assist in strategic plan development, pitch media, and drive client results.
Enjoy an award-winning work environment, competitive salary and endless benefits -- including 100% healthcare, 401K with match, flexible schedules, laptop and other tech toys, professional development and career growth.
REQUIRED: Minimum five years of PR agency experience and bachelor’s degree.
To apply, pitch us on why we should hire you and email resume and availability to interview in person to firstname.lastname@example.org with “B2B Agency Experience” in the subject line.
Paid Creative Services Internship
rbb is looking for up-and-coming graphic designers to be a part of our stellar Creative Services team. The hands-on experience working on print, web, social media and video projects will help any student or entry level professional on the next steps of their career.
Requirements include proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, MicrosoftOffice. Flash, After Effects or Final Cut are a plus. Resourcefulness, professionalism and ability to play well with others are a must. For the best learning experience we require a minimum of 20 hours a week.
Please submit resumes and your availability to interview to email@example.com.
rbb hires up-and-comers three times a year to be a part of our stellar team. The hands-on experience will help guide any student or entry level professional on the next steps of their career. Our requirements for these coveted positions are simple – a genuine interest in pursuing PR as a career, solid grammar skills, resourcefulness, professionalism, brilliance and, of course, you must play well with others. For the best learning experience, we also require a minimum of 20 hours per week, although we prefer full-timers.
New interns start every January, May and August. In-person interviews are required.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your resume, availability for an in-person interview, and a pitch to convince us that we should pick you.
Internship starts in January:
- September 30: Deadline for resume submission
- October 15: rbb will select and notify candidates for interviews
Internship starts in May:
- February 15: Deadline for resume submission
- February 28: rbb will select and notify candidates for interviews
Internship starts in August:
- May 15: Deadline for resume submission
- May 30: rbb will select and notify candidates for interviews
We look forward to hearing from you!