Reach Out to Us
rbb is on the hunt for experienced communicators at many levels. Read on to see where you could find a long-term home at our award-winning agency that loves its employees.
Everyone at rbb enjoys an award-winning work environment, competitive salary and endless benefits – including healthcare, 401K with match, flexible schedules, laptop and other tech toys, professional development and career growth.
APPLY TODAY and join our employee-driven, creative and career-accelerating agency.
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
rbb’s new SAE / AD will work in teams, provide smart and creative counsel to clients, develop strategic plans, pitch high level media, support new business development and manage internal account teams. Simply put, this pro needs to be able to drive some serious results.
- Seven years of agency experience; bachelor’s degree or higher
- Significant national media contacts and pitching experience
- Consumer or travel practice experience is necessary
- Strong, persuasive writing skills
- Fun-loving, friendly and all-around good attitude
- Solid references
APPLY TODAY and join our employee-driven, creative and career accelerating agency. To apply, pitch us on why we should hire you, and email resume and availability to interview in person to email@example.com
ONGOING: Paid Internships
rbb hires up-and-comers three times a year to be a part of our stellar team. The hands-on experience will help guide any student or entry level professional on the next steps of their career. Our requirements for these coveted positions are simple – a genuine interest in pursuing PR as a career, solid grammar skills, resourcefulness, professionalism, brilliance and, of course, you must play well with others. For the best learning experience, we also require a minimum of 20 hours per week, although we prefer full-timers.
New interns start every January, May and August. In-person interviews are required.
To apply, email Luisa.Yen@rbbpr.com
with your resume, availability for an in-person interview, and a pitch to convince us that we should pick you.
Internship starts in January, 2015:
- November 14, 2014: Deadline for resume submission
- December 3, 2014: rbb will select and notify candidates for interviews
Internship starts in May 2015:
- February 15, 2015: Deadline for resume submission
- March 15, 2015: rbb will select and notify candidates for interviews
Internship starts in August 2015:
- May 30, 2015: Deadline for resume submission
- June 30, 2015: rbb will select and notify candidates for interviews
We look forward to hearing from you!