Reach Out to Us
Casa rbb is always looking for talented professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our award-winning team. Drop us a line and introduce yourself. We’d love to hear from you.
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Digital and social media intern
rbb is seeking an social media and digital intern to support its Digital Park division.
Candidates must be motivated communicators with a passion for writing, blogging, and social media in a fast-paced environment. Requirements include excellent verbal and written communications, savvy research skills, and experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest platforms.
- Current student or recent graduate
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional writing, grammar and proofreading with a flair for "social networking speak”
- Passionate about using social media
- Active in social landscape such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr and Twitter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Expert computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Experience in WordPress and Photoshop a plus
- Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to expand skills and be the best
Please send resumes and availability to interview to Luisa.Yen@rbbpr.com
ONGOING: Paid Internships
rbb hires up-and-comers three times a year to be a part of our stellar team. The hands-on experience will help guide any student or entry level professional on the next steps of their career. Our requirements for these coveted positions are simple – a genuine interest in pursuing PR as a career, solid grammar skills, resourcefulness, professionalism, brilliance and, of course, you must play well with others. For the best learning experience, we also require a minimum of 20 hours per week, although we prefer full-timers.
New interns start every January, May and August. In-person interviews are required.
To apply, email Luisa.Yen@rbbpr.com
with your resume, availability for an in-person interview, and a pitch to convince us that we should pick you.
Internship starts in January:
- September 30: Deadline for resume submission
- October 15: rbb will select and notify candidates for interviews
Internship starts in May:
- February 15: Deadline for resume submission
- February 28: rbb will select and notify candidates for interviews
Internship starts in August:
- May 15: Deadline for resume submission
- May 30: rbb will select and notify candidates for interviews
We look forward to hearing from you!