Reach Out to Us
|rbb is on the hunt for experienced communicators at many levels. Read on to see where you could find a long-term home at our award-winning agency that loves its employees.
Everyone at rbb enjoys an award-winning work environment, competitive salary and endless benefits – including healthcare, 401K with match, flexible schedules, laptop and other tech toys, professional development and career growth.
APPLY TODAY and join our employee-driven, creative and career-accelerating agency.
SENIOR CREATIVE MANAGER
rbb is seeking a Senior Creative Manager to drive the strategic creative direction and evolution for rbb and client brands. If you have the vision and experience to take ownership of creative executions from conception to completion, you might be rbb’s newest teammate.
Show us your creative approach. Send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with your availability for an in-person interview.
- Guide and drive offerings and procedures for rbb creative services department
- Hands on development of design and layout for: print, web, social media, email marketing, presentations and branding/identity
- Support client media campaigns with creation of shareable social media art, infographics, campaign branding and website design
- Lead creative sessions and manage multiple projects from concept through completion, including timelines and budgets
- Work with digital team to provide creative support for website design and development projects, digital media buys and social media
- Develop, manage and maintain creative for firm marketing and new business, including email, website, print collaterals and PowerPoint presentation decks
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects
- Manage junior designers, vendors and freelancers
- Undergraduate degree in communications, graphic design, Fine Arts or related field
- 2+ years of experience in managing / leading creatives
- 5+ years of related experience within an agency, in-house creative dept. or design studio
- Expertise in Adobe CC including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash
- Experience with Adobe AfterEffects & video editing (a plus)
- Mastery of PowerPoint
- Print and web design capabilities for fully integrated campaigns
ONGOING: Paid Internships
rbb hires up-and-comers three times a year to be a part of our stellar team. The hands-on experience will help guide any student or entry level professional on the next steps of their career. Our requirements for these coveted positions are simple – a genuine interest in pursuing PR as a career, solid grammar skills, resourcefulness, professionalism, brilliance and, of course, you must play well with others. For the best learning experience, we also require a minimum of 20 hours per week, although we prefer full-timers.
New interns start every January, May and August. In-person interviews are required.
To apply, email Luisa.Yen@rbbpr.com
with your resume, availability for an in-person interview, and a pitch to convince us that we should pick you.
Internship starts in January, 2015:
- November 14, 2014: Deadline for resume submission
- December 3, 2014: rbb will select and notify candidates for interviews
Internship starts in May 2015:
- February 15, 2015: Deadline for resume submission
- March 15, 2015: rbb will select and notify candidates for interviews
Internship starts in August 2015:
- May 30, 2015: Deadline for resume submission
- June 30, 2015: rbb will select and notify candidates for interviews
We look forward to hearing from you!