Reach Out to Us
Casa rbb is always looking for talented professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our award-winning team. Drop us a line and introduce yourself. We’d love to hear from you.
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Digital Client Manager
Miami-based nationally ranked PR firm seeks high-energy, digital media-savvy professional with agency experience to join its growing team.
Proven day-to-day project management for established clients and strong digital/social marketing skills are required. Our new Digital Client Manager will work in teams across a variety of consumer and corporate industries. We are looking for someone with the right experience:
- Accountability for deadlines and quality deliverables
- Effective team communication
- Persistent task management
- Smart and creative thinking
- Independent problem solving
- Fast and eager learner
- Passion for a career in integrated marketing and digital media
Everyone at rbb enjoys an award-winning work environment, competitive salary and endless benefits -- including 100% healthcare, 401K with match, flexible schedules, laptop and other tech toys, professional development and career growth.
REQUIRED: Minimum 3 years of PR/digital agency experience and a bachelor’s degree.
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Digital Strategist
Miami-based nationally ranked PR firm seeks high-energy, digital media-savvy professional with agency experience to join its growing team. This role will require the ability to lead, author and present integrated digital marketing programs from concept to finish (internal and external facing), and the ability to manage existing processes for execution.
Our new Digital Strategist will work with teams across a variety of consumer and corporate industries and must have strong management and leadership skills.
- Develop unique digital strategies and build upon current client strategies to meet/exceed objectives
- Execute high quality projects, on time and on budget
- Manage overall project planning, staffing and scope
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with clients and agency partners, provide leadership and support forstrategy, ideation, and execution
- Be a creative problem solver for clients and manage client expectations
- Work with project managers to ensure team is aligned to client requirements
- Proactively keep abreast of clients marketing and media plans, provide technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Write communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated
- Manage research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior
- Review statements and estimates of work prior to client review
- Provide campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients
- Ensure accountability is established during the project planning process
- At least five years of full-time experience in digital marketing
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including Creative, Media and Technical Delivery Specialists
- Total understanding of online target audience and how to reach them
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners
- Passion for digital marketing and technology
Everyone at rbb enjoys an award-winning work environment, competitive salary and endless benefits -- including 100% healthcare, 401K with match, flexible schedules, laptop and other tech toys, professional development and career growth. REQUIRED: Minimum 5 years of PR/digital agency experience and a bachelor’s degree.
ONGOING: Paid Internships
rbb hires up-and-comers three times a year to be a part of our stellar team. The hands-on experience will help guide any student or entry level professional on the next steps of their career. Our requirements for these coveted positions are simple – a genuine interest in pursuing PR as a career, solid grammar skills, resourcefulness, professionalism, brilliance and, of course, you must play well with others. For the best learning experience, we also require a minimum of 20 hours per week, although we prefer full-timers.
New interns start every January, May and August. In-person interviews are required.
To apply, email Luisa.Yen@rbbpr.com
with your resume, availability for an in-person interview, and a pitch to convince us that we should pick you.
Internship starts in January:
- September 30: Deadline for resume submission
- October 15: rbb will select and notify candidates for interviews
Internship starts in May:
- February 15: Deadline for resume submission
- February 28: rbb will select and notify candidates for interviews
Internship starts in August:
- May 15: Deadline for resume submission
- May 30: rbb will select and notify candidates for interviews
We look forward to hearing from you!