Reach Out to Us
Casa rbb is always looking for talented professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our award-winning team. Drop us a line and introduce yourself. We’d love to hear from you.
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Digital Client Manager
Miami-based nationally ranked PR firm seeks high-energy, digital media-savvy professional with agency experience to join its growing team.
Proven day-to-day project management for established clients and strong digital/social marketing skills are required. Our new Digital Client Manager will work in teams across a variety of consumer and corporate industries. We are looking for someone with the right experience:
- Accountability for deadlines and quality deliverables
- Effective team communication
- Persistent task management
- Smart and creative thinking
- Independent problem solving
- Fast and eager learner
- Passion for a career in integrated marketing and digital media
Everyone at rbb enjoys an award-winning work environment, competitive salary and endless benefits -- including 100% healthcare, 401K with match, flexible schedules, laptop and other tech toys, professional development and career growth.
REQUIRED: Minimum 3 years of PR/digital agency experience and a bachelor’s degree.
ONGOING: Paid Internships
rbb hires up-and-comers three times a year to be a part of our stellar team. The hands-on experience will help guide any student or entry level professional on the next steps of their career. Our requirements for these coveted positions are simple – a genuine interest in pursuing PR as a career, solid grammar skills, resourcefulness, professionalism, brilliance and, of course, you must play well with others. For the best learning experience, we also require a minimum of 20 hours per week, although we prefer full-timers.
New interns start every January, May and August. In-person interviews are required.
To apply, email Luisa.Yen@rbbpr.com
with your resume, availability for an in-person interview, and a pitch to convince us that we should pick you.
Internship starts in January, 2015:
- November 14, 2014: Deadline for resume submission
- December 3, 2014: rbb will select and notify candidates for interviews
Internship starts in May 2015:
- February 15, 2015: Deadline for resume submission
- March 15, 2015: rbb will select and notify candidates for interviews
Internship starts in August 2015:
- May 30, 2015: Deadline for resume submission
- June 30, 2015: rbb will select and notify candidates for interviews
We look forward to hearing from you!